Course DescriptionTally is a software of Auditor's choice. This not only enables the auditor to reconcile the accounts and complete the financial year formalities, but also enables the companies to easily prepare bills, maintain accounts and to provide right data to the auditor's for various forms of Statutory works such as GST, IT etc.
This course consists of the following subjects.
Computers are every and it is only through this any of the candidate is going to work in the future. Hence mastering (not learning) practical usage of the computers are very essential part of the student's learning. This category of course has the following subjects:
- Computer Fundamentals & Internet : This course focuses on imparting the basics of computer knowledge, the knowledge about Operating Systems, how different features of Windows Operating systems are organized, and finally how can we use the computer to browse in the internet to seek for the necessary information at the earliest possible.
- English Typing : As we are going to record most of our transactions only using computers, we need to know the basics of the computer Keyboard and some practice to type the required information without looking at the computer keyboard.
- Microsoft Word : Microsoft word is a software that is used for preparing documents such as Letters, Bio-data and anything that contains running text with different highlighting. This is used mostly in many companies for the day to day documentation purposes.
- Microsoft Excel : Microsoft Excel is a software that is used for preparing tabular information with some basic calculations such as Students list with their subject marks, total, rank etc.
- Microsoft Powerpoint : Microsoft Powerpoint is used for the presentation of one' idea or analysis with the help of projector to a massive people. Being an Project demo or a Symposium, Powerpoint is unavoidable application that one should master with.
- Tally ERP : This subject teaches various features of Tally and introduces a shortcut that can be used to easily master most features of this software. A special section has been given for the maintenance of GST bills and reports.
Call / Whatsapp Us:
(+91) 850 850 2000
We are Mon to Sat(10AM to 7PM) available. Our expert staff is standing by to answer your questions. You can also contact by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any commerce students, we strongly recommend this course for their bright future.
All the best, Thank you.